Maple Pork Chops with Pineapple Garnish
Marinated in a maple-sesame glaze and garnished with pineapple, these pork chops will win over taste buds faster than you can heat up the grill.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Shoyu Soy Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic™ Sesame Seeds
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil (or regular sesame oil)
- 4 bone-in thick pork chops
- 1⁄2 fresh pineapple, cored, peeled and cut into large triangles
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- In medium bowl, mix together soy sauce, ¼ cup maple syrup, sesame seeds and 1 tablespoon sesame oil. Add pork chops, toss to coat and marinate all day.
- In medium bowl, combine vinegar, ¼ cup maple syrup and 1 tablespoon sesame oil. Add pineapple and toss to coat; marinate for 20 minutes. While pineapple marinates, preheat grill to medium-high.
- Grill pork chops over high heat for 6 to 7 minutes per side, basting often with marinade. When chops are turned, place pineapple directly on grill and cook until lightly charred, turning once, about 3 minutes per side.