Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Caramelizing Brussels sprouts with maple syrup gives them a tenderness and sweetness that almost makes them taste like candy!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, oil, vinegar, maple syrup, coconut sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir until ingredients are evenly distributed throughout.
- Place Brussels sprouts on lined baking sheet and roast in the oven for 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes. Brussels sprouts should be caramelized and soft.