Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts
This vegetable dish adds a little sweetness from maple syrup and juicy pomegranate seeds.
Serves: 5Prep: 10 minutesCook: 50 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts
- 3 medium red potatoes, washed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the bottoms of the Brussels sprouts off, then cut in half. Cut potatoes to a similar size, about ½ pieces.
- Place Brussels sprouts and potatoes in an 8”x8” baking dish. Sprinkle red pepper flakes, salt and pepper over Brussels sprouts and potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook Brussels sprouts and potatoes for 40-50 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked through.
- Remove from oven and drizzle the maple syrup over the Brussels sprouts and potatoes, then stir in the pomegranate seeds.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.