Maple and Sea Salt Parsnips
These parsnips are sticky, sweet, and savory. They’re the perfect side for anything from chicken to lamb.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ lbs. parsnips, quartered
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup roughly torn kale, removed from stems
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss parsnips with maple syrup, olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Roast until soft and caramelized, about 25 minutes.
- Serve on kale and season with sea salt.