We all have our go-to frozen cocktails, but it can be fun to switch up the presentation from time to time. This recipe is an easy way to jazz up all of your summer celebrations! Not to mention, having these in the freezer can be a lifesaver for an impromptu get-together.
Serves: 10Prep: 15 minutesCook: 7 hours 45 minutesTotal: 8 hours
- 8 ounces tequila
- 8 ounces coconut water
- 6 limes, juiced
- 4 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 lime, thinly sliced for garnish
- 10 Dixie® Cups
- 10 bamboo skewers
- Mix together all of the ingredients, except lime zest and sliced lime, in a large pitcher and stir until the agave nectar has dissolved.
- Fill the small (3 oz.) cups leaving about ¼” of room at the top.
- Cover the cups with a piece of cheesecloth (this will hold the skewer upright).
- Trim the bamboo skewer to your desired length to use as the popsicle stick, insert into cup through cheesecloth.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Once frozen, remove cheesecloth and tear away the cup.
- Serve each in a miniature dish on a thin slice of lime; then sprinkle a pinch of lime zest on top to finish.