A rich marinara sauce combined with breaded onions, green bell pepper and cheese makes this recipe a winner.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 8 onion rings, battered and frozen
- 4 Ball Park® Fully-Cooked Flame Grilled Original Beef Patties
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 slices Sargento® Sliced Mozzarella Natural Cheese
- 1 green pepper, stemmed, seeded and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 4 buns
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Bake onion rings per package directions. Set aside.
- On stove: Meanwhile, heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Cook frozen patties for 8-10 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160°F. For refrigerated patty, reduce time to 3-5 minutes. On grill: Cook burgers until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Top the bottom half of each bun with patty, cheese, green pepper, onion rings, marinara sauce and bun top.