Marinated Baby Artichoke Hearts
Here’s where frozen artichoke hearts work perfectly! They save you the time and energy of cutting out the choke and removing the leaves of fresh artichokes, and they taste delicious when marinated.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 boxes (10 oz.) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. minced red onion
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1⁄8 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Whisk vinegar, oil, mustard, onion, coriander, salt, and pepper together in a bowl large enough to hold the artichokes. Add the artichokes and cover with dressing. Cover and marinate for 4 hours.