Marinated Chicken Wings Fondue
For a complete meal, serve with salad and cooked rice or a vegetable side dish.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 1 hour 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1¼ tsp. chopped tarragon leaves
- 1¼ tsp. chopped rosemary leaves
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- Rinse the chicken wings and pat dry. Place the wings in a shallow glass dish and mix with garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, tarragon, and rosemary. Refrigerate the chicken and marinate for 1 hour. Pat dry and remove any excess marinade.
- Add the vegetable oil to a fondue pot, making sure it is not more than half full. Heat the pot on a stove element over medium-high heat.
- When the oil is hot, move the fondue pot to the table and set up the burner. Use dipping forks or metal skewers to skewer the chicken wings. Cook in the hot oil until the wings are browned and cooked through.