Marinated Lamb Chops
You can turn this delightful entrée into an elegant dish by serving it with a red wine sauce and fresh mint.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. minced onion
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- ¼ tsp. dried rosemary
- ⅛ tsp. dried thyme
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 lamb chops (5 oz. each), 1" thick
- In a shallow 1-quart casserole dish, combine vinegar, water, onion, soy sauce, garlic, rosemary, thyme, and pepper. Add lamb chops to marinade and turn until well coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Drain lamb chops. Reserve marinade. Preheat broiler or prepare grill. Broil five inches from heating element for about 5 minutes on each side, depending on your choice of doneness. Baste frequently with marinade. Serve warm.