Marinated London Broil
Most London broil is made from round steak, which can be quite tough and not very flavorful. This makes it a perfect foil for great flavors.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 2 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 cup tangerine juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh gingerroot
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 lb. round steak, trimmed
- Mix together all ingredients except for the steak. Put the sauce and steak in a resealable plastic bag. Seal and shake to cover. Marinate the steak for 2 hours. Discard the marinade.
- Grill the steak over medium high heat for 5 minutes per side for medium-rare meat.
- When done, let steak rest for 10 minutes to keep it juicy. Slice on the diagonal.