Marinated Mushroom Salad
Mushrooms soak up lots of flavor in this super-easy recipe.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 6 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. white button mushrooms
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1⁄2 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 2⁄3 cup premade vinaigrette dressing
- 1⁄3 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Wipe the mushrooms and trim off the bottom of the stem. Combine in medium bowl with red onion, garlic, and red peppers.
- Pour vinaigrette over all and toss; cover and refrigerate for 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
- When ready to serve, mushroom mixture with parsley and serve.