Marinated Pork Loin
When you have a bit more time and want to prepare a meal for a large family gathering, this is the recipe to use. It serves ten easily and will wow your guests with its flavorful punch.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2½ lbs. pork loin
- Juice of 1 large orange
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. red wine
- 10 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. dried rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. pink peppercorns
- Combine all the ingredients in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic bag. Refrigerate and marinate the pork for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the pork from the marinade and bring it to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the marinated ingredients in a roasting pan and cook for 20–25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Allow the pork to rest for 5 minutes before carving.