Marinated Pork Tenderloin on Skewers
Fire up your grill and make a very quick and delicious entrée with a pork tenderloin. Grilled and marinated pork tenderloin will be super tender. Serve it over chilled mixed greens with a light, lemony dressing.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 6 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free chili sauce
- Juice of 3 oranges (1⁄2 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried mint
- 1 tsp. ground cayenne pepper, mixed with 1 Tbsp. cold water
- 1 1⁄2 lbs. pork tenderloin, cut in 1-inch chunks
- Mix all ingredients together in a resealable plastic bag and marinate for 6 hours.
- Set your gas grill to medium high or wait until your coals are hot but not flaming. String the chunks of pork onto metal skewers or well-soaked wooden ones.
- Grill, turning for 6 to 8 minutes, or until lightly browned on all sides.