Marinated Steak Kebabs
You can marinate the beef for up to 4 hours in the refrigerator. Don’t marinate longer than that or the texture may soften too much.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. dried tarragon leaves
- ⅛ tsp. Tabasco sauce
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb. round steak
- 1 large orange bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, tarragon, Tabasco, salt, pepper, and garlic; mix well.
- Trim excess fat from steak and cut into 1" cubes. Add to lemon mixture and toss to coat; let stand for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Prepare and preheat grill.
- Thread marinated beef, bell pepper strips, and zucchini slices on skewers. Cook 6" from medium coals for 6–8 minutes, turning once and brushing with any remaining lemon juice mixture, until beef is desired doneness and vegetables are tender. Serve immediately.