Marinated Steak Kebabs
You can marinate the beef for up to 4 hours in the refrigerator. Don’t marinate longer than that or the texture may soften too much.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried tarragon leaves
- 1⁄8 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb. round steak
- 1 large orange bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, tarragon, Tabasco, salt, pepper, and garlic; mix well.
- Trim excess fat from steak and cut into 1-inch cubes. Add to lemon mixture and toss to coat; let stand for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Prepare and preheat grill.
- Thread marinated beef, bell pepper strips, and zucchini slices on skewers. Cook 6 inches from medium coals for 6 to 8 minutes, turning once and brushing with any remaining lemon juice mixture, until beef is desired doneness and vegetables are tender. Serve immediately.