This is great in whoopie pies, but there is much more that you will find yourself using it for. This is delicious as a frosting for brownies, a cake filling, or when used to sandwich cookies together.
Makes: 2½ cupsHands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 2½ cups
- ½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups marshmallow cream
- Beat butter and sugar together until creamy. Add vanilla.
- Beat on high speed until very airy and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Beat in marshmallow cream, beating until well blended and light, about 2 minutes.