Mascarpone, Spinach, and Artichoke Dip
You can make this dip extra decadent by adding some low-fat shredded cheese on top prior to baking.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 box (9 oz.) frozen artichokes, thawed, drained, and chopped
- 8 oz. frozen spinach, thawed, drained, and chopped
- 1½ cups mascarpone cheese
- ½ tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil and garlic. Sauté for 1 minute then add the artichokes and spinach. Cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Add cheese, thyme, lemon zest, and cayenne pepper to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until creamy. Add artichoke and spinach mixture, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Pulse again just to combine; keeping the mixture chunky.
- Transfer artichoke mixture into baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes or until warmed through.