Mashed cauliflower is an ideal low-carbohydrate substitute for mashed potatoes. With the addition of creamy coconut milk and chicken broth, you won’t even notice the difference.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Steam florets in a double boiler until fork tender, about 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a food processor. Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth.