This comforting cauliflower recipe is a lighter take on mashed potatoes, with the buttery flavor you love!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups Imagine™ No-Chicken Broth
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Sour Cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- Bring the broth to a boil in a medium saucepan, then add the cauliflower and allow to cook for 8 minutes, until soft. Drain and allow to dry on paper towels. Place in a bowl.
- Add the butter, garlic, salt and pepper. Mash with a potato masher and combine until creamy.
- Stir in the sour cream and fresh chives.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.