Mason Jar Mango Margaritas
Mason jars can be used in many ways—this is one of best! Wrap your hands around this ice-cold, mango-enhanced margarita.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Mango Chunks, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups tequila
- 1 1⁄2 cups triple sec
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Granulated Sugar
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1⁄2 cup coarse salt
- 4 Mason jars with lids
- Add mango to blender and process until smooth. Pour mango into a pitcher; add tequila and triple sec. Stir in sugar and lime juice.
- If you’re serving right away, moisten jar rims with lime and dip in salt. Add ice, pour drinks and serve.
- If making ahead of time, prepare without lime juice, salt or ice (just add drinks to jars and top with lid, adding ice when ready to serve).