Mason Jar Mexican Salad with Cilantro-Lime Dressing
Bring along a Mexican meal wherever you go with this cleaver jarred salad!
Serves: 1Prep: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Juice from one lime
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, loosely packed
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Pinch of salt
- 1⁄4 cucumber, diced
- 1⁄2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 10 Simple Truth Organic™ Grape Tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Whole Kernel Cut Corn, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup romaine lettuce
- 1⁄4 avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Simple Truth Organic™ Blue Corn Tortilla Chips, for topping
- To the make salad dressing, combine vinegar, lime juice, cilantro, yogurt, honey and salt in bowl; mix until smooth and pour into quart-sized jar (wide-mouth works best).
- In the jar, layer ingredients as follows: cucumbers, black beans, tomato, corn, greens, avocado and cheese.
- Secure lid. Refrigerate for up to five days. If desired, top salad with crumbled tortilla chips before eating. Salad may be eaten from jar or transferred to a bowl to serve.