Meal-Size Salad with Herbed Chicken
Instead of Italian salad dressing, make a simple homemade dill-yogurt dressing by whisking together 1 cup plain yogurt, 1
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup drained mandarin oranges
- 1 cup poppyseed salad dressing
- Shred the chicken meat, breaking it into bite-size pieces.
- In a salad bowl, combine the salad greens, chicken, and mandarin oranges. Toss the salad with the salad dressing. Serve.