Meatball Parmesan Panini
This popular sandwich can be made panini style with the help of some leftover meatballs, tomato sauce, and mozzarella cheese.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 French roll, split lengthwise
- ¼ cup tomato sauce, warm
- 5 meatballs, cooked and warm
- 3 slices mozzarella cheese
- Preheat panini press. Drizzle ½ the tomato sauce over bottom of roll. Nestle meatballs into the sauce and drizzle with the remaining sauce. Cover with mozzarella slices and the top of the roll. Place on panini press, close lid, and cook for 3–5 minutes.
- Remove from panini press and serve warm