You can make your own meatballs and sauce for this or go with prepared meatballs and tomato sauce for a quicker meal. You can also include green peppers, onions, black olives, or Parmesan cheese on your meatball sandwich.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cooked meatballs (2 inches)
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 2 sub rolls (6 inches)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat the meatballs in the sauce.
- Open the rolls flat and put 3 meatballs with sauce on each sandwich. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of meatballs.
- Heat sandwiches in the oven at 350°F until cheese melts.