Meatballs with Chili-Peach Sauce
Keep these sweet and spicy little meatballs warm in a chafing dish or slow cooker when serving as an appetizer.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- ¾ cup chili sauce
- ½ cup peach jam
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen mini meatballs, defrosted
- In a large heavy saucepan over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until onion is soft and caramelized, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in chili sauce, peach jam, water, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil. Lower heat, stir in the meatballs, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve in a chafing dish or slow cooker to keep warm.