Meatloaf muffins are the new “thing” when it comes to fun at the dinner table! Serve these with salad, green beans, or sautéed spinach with Parmesan cheese.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup minced water chestnuts
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup ketchup, divided
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 6-cup jumbo muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add ground turkey, ground beef, water chestnuts, eggs, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, 1⁄2 cup ketchup, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands.
- Generously pack each muffin tin with meatloaf mixture. Place tin in oven and bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1⁄2 cup ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard. Spread on top of each muffin.
- Bake 5 minutes. Once done, remove from oven and allow to rest 10 minutes.