Made with couscous, tomatoes and olives, this plant-based dish works as both a warm dinner and a cold salad for the next day’s lunch.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 10 ounces grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green and/or Kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups couscous
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 ounces Simple Truth Organic™ Baby Arugula
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped
- In small saucepan over medium to medium-low heat, combine olive oil, tomatoes, olives, capers and garlic.
- Cook 10-12 minutes or until tomatoes have softened and slumped.
- Meanwhile, in saucepan, bring water and salt to boil. Stir in couscous; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Using fork, fluff couscous. Add tomato sauce, arugula, lemon juice, dill and mint; toss to combine. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Refrigerate leftovers.