Mediterranean Deviled Eggs
These deviled eggs have a fresh twist of zesty herbs and tangy Greek yogurt.
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled
- 1⁄4 cup full fat or reduced fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Greek olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried basil or Italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper, optional
- Chopped chives, if desired
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; transfer yolks to a bowl. Add ¼ yogurt and mash with a fork until smooth. Add additional yogurt if desired.
- Add olives, chives, red peppers, salt, basil and crushed red pepper, if desired.
- Spoon mixture into reserved egg white halves. Sprinkle with additional chives, if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.