Mediterranean Green Beans
This simple recipe can be served hot or at room temperature. Add any leftovers to salads as a nice healthy addition.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 6 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 tsp. minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- Fill a medium-size saucepan with cold salted water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the beans and cook until they are a vibrant green, just about 4 minutes.
- Drain the beans and transfer to a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat evenly. Serve warm or at room temperature.