Mediterranean Grilled Salmon
This is all about levels of flavor—as you dine, you taste more and savor more as the meal goes along.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tsp. whole-grain Dijon-style mustard
- 1 1⁄4 lbs. salmon steaks, skin on, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 Tbsp. dry Spanish sherry
- 2 Tbsp. chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup sour orange juice
- 2 tsp. dill
- 2 Tbsp. capers
- Spread mustard on the salmon. Sprinkle with sherry, broth, and juice.
- Set grill to medium heat.
- Grill salmon for about 5 minutes. Turn over and grill for another 5 minutes, or until the fish flakes when tested with a fork. Garnish with fresh dill and capers.