Toss orzo with sun-dried tomatoes, feta, provolone and zesty Italian dressing for an easy, light side dish.
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 14 ounces orzo pasta
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth™ Organic Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 jar (8.5 oz.) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, julienne cut
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 jar (16 oz.) Italian dressing
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Cook until done but still firm to bite. Drain and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, sun-dried tomatoes, green onions, feta cheese and provolone. Pour dressing over top. Stir to combine.