Shrimp is a very healthy option, especially when accompanied by vegetables.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. all-purpose seasoning
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 2 Tbsp. capers
- ½ tsp. olive oil
- ½ cup chopped white onions
- 1½ lbs. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- Coat a skillet with nonstick spray. Add all ingredients except marinara and spaghetti squash to skillet. Sauté on medium heat for 7 minutes, stirring often.
- Add marinara sauce to skillet and simmer for 8 minutes, stirring often. Serve over spaghetti squash.