Salsa is always a delicious appetizer at parties. This sweet melon salsa will add a new kick to the more traditional favorites.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 honeydew melon, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 cup minced red onion
- 1⁄2 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- In a large serving bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Chill for 4 hours and serve.