This recipe calls for unsweetened green tea, not the sugar-laden bottled varieties. It’s best to steep an organic green tea bag in 1⁄2 cup of water for 4 minutes just before preparing the smoothie.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened green iced tea
- 1⁄4 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup canned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 tsp. granulated stevia
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground ginger
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.