Mexican Beef Stew
A lot of chefs choose beef tenderloin as their favorite cut of beef. It’s quite lean and extremely versatile; cook it whole, slice into steaks, or cut small for stew!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 lbs. lean beef tenderloin, cubed
- 1⁄2 tsp. all-purpose seasoning
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp. black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Cook on medium-high heat for 15 minutes. Simmer for another 10 minutes.