Mexican Buffalo Chicken Dip
The cool tang of blue cheese gets a south of the border kick in this dip made with refried beans and taco seasoning. Try serving with a sprinkle of blue cheese crumbles or a little cayenne pepper.
- 1 can (16 oz.) Old El Paso® Traditional Refried Beans
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso® Original Taco Seasoning Mix (from 1 oz. package)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 cups cut-up rotisserie chicken (from a 2 lb. chicken)
- Tortilla chips, celery sticks, veggie sticks or crackers, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 1 1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Mix refried beans and 2 Tbsp. taco seasoning mix in small bowl; spread in bottom of casserole. In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, celery, dressing and hot sauce. Stir in chicken. Spoon chicken mixture over refried beans in casserole.
- Bake uncovered 35 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with tortilla chips, celery sticks or other veggies or crackers.