Mexican Chex® Mix
Corn chips and taco seasoning make this popular party favorite a perfect fit for a fiesta.
- 1 bag (3.5 oz) butter-flavor microwave popcorn, popped
- 2 cups bite-size cheese crackers
- 1⁄3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 cups Corn Chex® Cereal
- 4 cups corn chips
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 package (1 oz.) Old El Paso® Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- Remove and discard unpopped kernels from popped popcorn. In 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix popcorn, cereal, corn chips and crackers. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Seal bag; shake until well coated. Add cheese and taco seasoning mix. Seal bag and shake until well coated.