Mexican Hot Dogs
This fun hot dog recipe is perfect for any gathering. Plus, everyone will enjoy putting their favorite taco toppings on!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 Private Selection® Beef Brisket All-Beef Hot Dogs
- 4 hot dog buns
- 2 jalapeño peppers, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 cup Finely Shredded Mexican Style Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Cilantro for garnish, sliced
- Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Once it is boiling, add the hot dogs and cook for 5 minutes.
- Place each hot dog in a bun, then top with jalapeño peppers, salsa, cheese, sour cream, avocado and cilantro.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.