Shaping your pizza dough into a football shape makes this non-traditional take on a pizza extra fun.
- 1 package refrigerated roll pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can diced Mexican tomatoes, drained, divided
- 3 cups finely shredded romaine lettuce
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425°F (or 400°F if using a dark pan). Grease pizza pan or cookie sheet, and unroll pizza dough onto sheet.
- In a medium bowl combine refried beans with half of the diced tomatoes. Spread the mixture over the cooled pizza crust and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 8-10 minutes until crust is golden brown
- Top pizza with lettuce, red onion, green onion and reserved tomatoes.