Mexican Street Corn Casserole
Two classics become one new dish! All your favorite Mexican Street Corn flavors get baked into this classic holiday dish.
Serves: 16Prep: 10 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 oz.) Kroger Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayo
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup half and half
- 1 bag (14.4 oz.) frozen Birds Eye Sweet Kernel Corn
- 1 box (8.5 oz.) cornbread mix
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne, optional - omit if you don’t like spice
- Lime juice, for serving
- Chopped cilantro, for serving
- Chopped green onion, for serving
- Crumbled cotija (or feta), for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9”x13” baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place cream cheese, butter, sour cream, mayo, eggs and half and half into a large bowl.
- Beat together, using a hand mixer, until fully incorporated.
- Stir in corn, cornbread mix, sugar, chili powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, cumin, salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake until the mixture has set, about 45-50 minutes.
- Serve with plenty of fresh lime juice, cilantro, green onion, and cotija!