Mexican Street Corn Chicken Nachos
Topped with shredded chicken, creamy Mexican street corn and crumbly cheese, these nachos turn any dinner into a full-on fiesta.
Serves: 8Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups corn (fresh or frozen)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 bag (9 oz.) blue corn tortilla chips
- 2 cups pulled rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1⁄4 cup cotija cheese
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 6 bottles Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a heavy bottomed or cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add corn and chili powder. Let corn char slightly before stirring. Remove from heat; stir in mayo.
- On a baking sheet, place tortilla chips in an even layer. Sprinkle with chicken and shredded cheese. Bake 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- While chips are baking, whisk together sour cream and lime juice from half the lime wedges.
- Arrange tortilla, chicken and cheese mixture on large serving platter. Top with corn mixture, cheese and cilantro. Drizzle with sour cream mixture. Add remaining lime wedges on side. Serve with drink.