Mexican-Style Lamb Chops
To cook to a medium level of doneness, remove the lamb when its internal temperature reaches 155°F and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 lamb chops (3 oz. each)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 cup jarred chimichurri steak sauce
- Preheat the broiler on high heat. Spray the broiling rack with nonstick cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, ground cumin, and chili powder.
- Place the lamb chops on the broiling rack and brush with half the olive oil mixture. Place the rack 3 inches from the heat source.
- Broil the lamb chops for 8 to 10 minutes, until they are cooked to the desired level of doneness, turning halfway through and brushing with the remainder of the olive oil mixture.
- To serve, spoon the chimichurri on the lamb chops.