Meyer Lemon Marinated Olives and Feta
Marinate olives with olive oil, Meyer lemon juice, Meyer lemon zest, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese before serving.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups brine-cured green olives
- 1 1⁄2 cups brine-cured Kalamata olives
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup Meyer lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Meyer lemon zest, grated
- 8 cloves garlic, skin removed, ends trimmed
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 8 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- Combine olives, olive oil, lemon juice, zest, garlic, and Italian seasoning in a sealable plastic bag. Seal and shake to evenly distribute all ingredients. Refrigerate 24 hours before serving.
- Scoop into a serving dish and sprinkle with crumbled feta.