Microwave Turkey Meatloaf
You can add extra flavor by using Italian seasoned breadcrumbs in this recipe.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup water
- ½ medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. instant basil and tomato soup mix
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¾ cup cornbread crumbs
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir, but do not overmix.
- Spoon the mixture into a microwave-safe casserole dish and shape into a loaf.
- Microwave on high heat for 10 minutes, and then for 5 minutes or as needed until the turkey is cooked and the juices run clear (total cooking time should be about 15 minutes).
- Let stand for 5 minutes, and then pour any fat off the dish and serve.