This dish is a great alternative to the meatloaf you probably had growing up. To make it even healthier, try using ground turkey instead of ground beef.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 lbs. 90% lean ground beef
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1⁄2 tsp. all-purpose seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. plus 1⁄2 cup ketchup, divided
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onions
- 1⁄2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 3⁄4 cup Egg Beaters
- Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef, garlic, all-purpose seasoning, bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons ketchup, onions, mushrooms, parsley, mustard, basil, and Egg Beaters. Shape into a dome, place on the baking dish, then brush with 1⁄2 cup ketchup. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes.