Milk Chocolate Fudge Sauce
A little sweeter, this fudge sauce is a favorite for the kiddos, but grown-ups will enjoy it too. Poured over ice cream or bananas, you’ll find it hard to resist!
Serves: 16Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup salted butter, chilled
- 2⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. corn syrup
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 6 oz. milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Cut the cold butter into pieces, then add to a saucepan with the cream, corn syrup, and sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Allow to boil for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chocolate chips until smooth.
- Once chocolate sauce is smooth, stir in vanilla extract.