Milk Chocolate Ganache
Milk Chocolate Ganache is a nice switch from deep dark chocolate ganache, giving a lighter, more playful spin to the customarily fancy sweet.
Makes: 2 cupsHands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 2 cups
- 2 oz. finely chopped dark chocolate
- 8 oz. finely chopped milk chocolate
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Pinch salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Place dark chocolate and milk chocolate in a medium heat-proof bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, warm heavy cream and salt just until small bubbles begin to form in the cream, stirring constantly. Immediately pour the cream over the chocolate, cover, and allow to stand for 2–5 minutes.
- Stir the mixture until smooth and shiny.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and allow to cool. Cover and refrigerate.