Mini Apple-Cranberry Crisps with Quinoa Crumble Topping
Your house will smell heavenly when this is cooking! You can substitute or add different fruits if you’d like as well.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 medium tart apples, cored and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup, divided
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 Tbsp. almond flour
- 2 Tbsp. melted unsalted butter, divided
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1⁄2 cup wheat-free rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 cups whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 6 small ramekins with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place apples, cranberries, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, almond flour, and 1 tablespoon butter in a medium-sized bowl. Mix thoroughly until well combined. Pour the apple mixture evenly into prepared ramekins.
- In a medium bowl, place quinoa, oats, chia seeds, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 tablespoon maple syrup and 1 tablespoon butter. Stir until completely mixed. Sprinkle on top of the apple mixture in each ramekin.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm topped with whipped cream.