Mini Caprese Phyllo Cups
Miniature Phyllo Cups make it easy to create a delicious appetizer without a ton of work! Fill them with traditional Italian salad ingredients to make savory bite-size snacks you can serve before dinner or as part of an appetizer-only spread.
Cook: 8 minutesTotal: 8 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, crumbled
- 6 ounces grape or cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves, torn
- 2 boxes (1.9 oz. each) frozen miniature phyllo shells (30 shells)
- Sea salt flakes, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine cheese, tomatoes, oil and basil; toss gently to combine.
- Arrange phyllo shells on a baking sheet. Fill each shell with about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture. Sprinkle each with a few salt flakes and the pepper.
- Bake phyllo cups 8-10 minutes until heated through.
- Refrigerate leftovers.