Mini Cauliflower Pizzas
Serving up small pizzas for the big game is a surefire way to make sure guests have a delicious, handheld snack. Cauliflower crust adds fiber to keep ‘em full quarter after quarter.
Prep: 30 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 1 hour
- 1 pound cauliflower, chopped
- 1 Simple Truth™ Natural Cage Free Grade A Large Brown Eggs
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup Pizza Snack Sauce
- 1⁄2 pound Italian turkey sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Heat oven to 425°F. Pulse cauliflower in a food processor until pieces are the size of a grain of rice.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a microwave-safe bowl, cover and microwave for 4 minutes. Scoop cauliflower onto a clean dishtowel. Cool for 10 minutes. Gather the dishtowel up around the cauliflower and squeeze liquid from the cauliflower.
- In a large bowl, stir together cauliflower, egg, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a cookie scoop or a spoon, drop about 1 tablespoon of the cauliflower mixture for each pizza on baking sheet and press into 2” rounds with your fingers.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven.
- Top each crust with pizza sauce, sausage and mozzarella. Bake 3 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Top with chopped basil. Loosen from parchment with a small spatula and serve.