Mini Cheddar Potato Skins
A savory and satisfying snack, these stuffed skins are made with small fingerling potatoes, sharp cheddar cheese and green onions.
Serves: 5Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound Simple Truth Organic™ French Fingerling Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic™ Salted Butter, melted
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Simple Truth Organic™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 1⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook bacon; drain on paper towel. When cool, crumble bacon.
- In a microwavable-safe bowl, cook potatoes (do not pierce with fork) covered with vented plastic wrap for 5 minutes or until tender. Let potatoes stand 5 minutes to cool.
- Cut potatoes in half; drizzle evenly with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Arrange potatoes on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Top with crumbled bacon and cheese. Broil 2 minutes or until cheese melts; sprinkle with green onions to serve.